Night Windows

view from my window
nightwindowsweb
So i know that photo probably looks all blown out and whatnot but I can't
figure out how to make the photo look as good online as it does on my camera or
on my hard drive. meh, I still like it a lot.

nightwindows2web

here's one katherine took...
IMG_0035

anyway so earlier i went for a walk/train-ride/bus-ride and was gonna take
a thousand pictures of my adventure but ended up with just this sad one of
candy hearts:
DSC_0147


oh, and here's my ass being retarded:
IMG_0013

AND... after the rain set in, one last one for the night.
nightwindowsweb3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pull-up bar is pretty rad, i'm sure those grooves you carved feel splintery wonderful.
candy hearts :( cute

Anonymous said...

that one at the top is fantastico! hoo ha!