Back at it.

Over the past six or seven years, I've had quite a few different blogs, and mostly they've died slow, neglected deaths. Not unlike this blog here. Well I've been writing more this fall, due in no small part to my shacking up in a tiny apartment with three dogs and two cats, just a few blocks from a liquor store and five thousand miles from my girlfriend; my few possessions including a box of books, a coffee maker, my bike and my keyboard. No job to write home about.

I've been posting new poems over at patrickjustus.blogspot.com for a few weeks now, but I've also been writing general pieces and want to keep them separate.

So I'm starting this blog up again, sort of. My original idea here was a rip off of sites like boingboing or darkroastedblend. I don't think it ever had any readers.

I've been considering an attempt at something like that again, a blog with a thesis, per se. But I can't come up with any single idea that grabs me, so I'll let this just be a random conglomeration of my writings on anything other than poetry.

No comments: